Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Breathing Workshop this Sat Apr 18!!


Use music techniques to breathe well!
Improve your cardio skills, heart health, ab strength, stress management, and yoga practice.

Bubbles and balloons provided. Laughter encouraged.

music.:breath
Sat Apr 18 11:30am-1pm
Hosted at Mosaic in W. LA (1950 Sawtelle Blvd, Suite 303, near Olympic)

Please RSVP at
http://musicbreath.eventbrite.com

=======
REVIEWS FROM WORKSHOP (update written Apr 24, 2009)

"I enjoyed the workshop. I used the 4 count in/out breathing when I went on my walk yesterday!"

"I'm learning to notice how I sit with my posture. I catch myself leaning forward towards my computer and I'm able to sit taller."

"The bubbles were a really fun way to help me focus on breathing."

"Wow, I feel my abs differently now."

No comments: