Every small victory counts to get your healthier lifestyle. Here's a quote from of our Transitions weight loss students: "Yes, I made it to the gym yesterday afternoon – woohoo! Feeling good today. Got to remember how much better I feel when I am active."
What is your victory today?
Maybe you didn't have time for going to the gym today, but what can you do to be more active?
* on your bathroom or water break, take an extra walk around the office, or go up and down some stairs for 2 minutes.
* on your break, add 10 slow belly breaths to de-stress, or do a minute of stretching. you will have more energy and you'll want to do more "active" activities.
* park your car at the back of the parking lot so you do an extra minute (or more) of walking.
* WALK to a local business instead of driving to do your errand.
* walk your dog with a different route and pick up the pace.
* clean your home (yes there will be squats and bending over--be careful to exhale and pull in your abs!)
* other ideas?
Yogurt Cake Recipe
7 months ago