Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Don't Let Allergies Get You Down

When I first moved to LA, I had the worst allergies. But even local-born Angelenos fall victim to allergies when the weather changes, when the heat cooks up the pollution, or when the Santa Ana winds pick up.  I used to have a variety of allergy symptoms, from scratchy throat to stuffy nose to watery eyes, and massive sneezing --- worst of all was the low energy! Now, with my anti-allergy optimal health regimen, I'm a happy camper during allergy season and wish my friends who are suffering from allergy pains would give this superantioxidant a try. I hate to see people suffer, when I know breathing could be so much easier! Especially for singers, musicians, teachers--basically anyone who uses their voice for their work, we can't be without our voice due to difficult breathing. And difficulty breathing adds to chronic stress which is no good if you're trying to lose weight, maintain a healthy weight, or just have good energy. Allergies also make you more susceptible to getting colds and sinus infections since your immune system is already overworked!

Check out this science blog so you can find out the science behind what vitamins and supplements can help you out for allergy season!

No comments: